Buckets and Birdies

Buckets and Birdies
Co-Pilots for Life: Greta and Mary Katharine

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Detroit, What?!


Greta is rockin' her first Mitten attire, compliments of Mr. Jack Becker. Jack's momma, Kady, purchased this at the Made in Detroit store at Somerset. This company is owned and operated by Mr. Detroit, Kid Rock. Support your local Michigan economy and go buy a shirt.

I'm thinking of starting my own clothing line: Sparkly Unicorn. I will focus on all things unicorns and Michigan. I think they go well nicely together. Please, don't copy me unless you have an ounce of creativity, which I don't. P.S. Greta loves her pink booties. Uggs are for winter time.

2 comments:

  1. Love. The layer of fuzz on her head is fabulous...Marley is jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was in Traverse City last week and i think Sparkly Unicorn would do fabulously well up there. Only wish i wasn't too fat to add to my collection of mitten themed t-shirts :)

    ReplyDelete