Buckets and Birdies

Buckets and Birdies
Co-Pilots for Life: Greta and Mary Katharine

Monday, November 28, 2011



We are finally home and Greta had a splendid time with all of her extended family. Lots of love from her aunties, uncle, cousins, and grandparents (and great-grandparents). We are so lucky to have such an amazing family!

Blocks are quite the toy. Greta is also sitting up pretty well. I'm sure by next week, she'll be able to do it on her own.

Solid food update: We are waiting for her first go at vegetables until after her 6 month check up. I'm not about the sore fanny anymore (or ever).

And finally, we are waiting with BAITED breath for the news of Jack Becker's new baby sister's arrival. Any day now! (In the picture below, Baby Becker #2 is making her debut at my baby shower. While I knew of Kady's bun in the oven before the lunch, I couldn't contain myself---I told my mom and sister. They were elated, making for a very exciting baby shower.)


No comments:

Post a Comment