Buckets and Birdies

Buckets and Birdies
Co-Pilots for Life: Greta and Mary Katharine

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

I came across this little diddy as I searched through Joan and Jim's computer files. It is absolutely amazing that Greta is almost 7 months old. I think she was about 4 weeks old in this picture. I will have tons of Christmas pictures to post when Dave and I return from our travels this evening.

Greta's first Christmas has been a blast! Lots of toys and laughing----all things a baby's first Christmas should be. She has faired well with sleeping while we have been traveling, as well as handling herself with grace (as she has been passed around like crazy). She loves spending time with all of her aunties and uncles (and cousins). She has especially liked spending time with her Pepe, Nona, Grammy, and Poppy.

We are so thankful and blessed for our family, especially during the holiday season. Hopefully next year Greta will be able to enjoy her first piece of meat pie, a Canadian tradition in the Monforton household (to celebrate Christmas Day).

(I would also like to point out that this picture depicts, very nicely, Greta's ducktail. This wonderful placement of hairs on the back side of her head no longer exist, as they have gone to Jesus with the rest of her baby spikes. I pray for their return on a daily basis.)

No comments:

Post a Comment