Buckets and Birdies

Buckets and Birdies
Co-Pilots for Life: Greta and Mary Katharine

Thursday, April 12, 2012


Greta enjoying some time with her Poppy Jim.





Greta's new ball pit, compliments of an awesome garage sale. Uncle Ben was there to make it a bit more special, i.e., throwing balls into the air.

Greta's Easter present from Grammy Joan---a magic flower cart just for her (and any of her friends). She was VERY impressed.

Greta's "spanx." These diaper covers were handmade by one of Dave's friends, Jen. They say her name on the back, in case she runs away from you when she is being naughty.

Greta showcasing true fashion excellence: Open toe sandals with white hosiery. This look is making a comeback. It will be in Vogue next month, I'm sure of it.

And onto brighter and bigger things........................

My poopie dreams are finally coming true. Yep, we had a normal poop today. Yes ma'am. I'm thinking it is the amped up bottles I'm giving her at night (and by amped, I mean mixed with 2 tsp. of Miralax---nature's candy). I let her know that her poop was "on the money" and that she needed to keep "forging ahead." I know she knows what I'm talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment