Buckets and Birdies

Buckets and Birdies
Co-Pilots for Life: Greta and Mary Katharine

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

(From left to right:  Josephine, Sam, Oliver (in foreground), and GFP (dropping it like it is very very warm)

In 72 short hours, we (the Mommies) managed to "get the band back together."  I.E., the Original Four made a quick appearance at Ms. Irene's house for some conversation, snacks, poopie diapers, some beverages, and a few physical altercations.  All in all, it was a success.  Their sweet little faces---they are growing up so fast!  I love them dearly and wish I could see Josephine, Sambo, and Butter Pants more often.  Greta was talking up a storm, a clear indicator that she needs some friends in FW her age.  I am blessed to have a wonderful group of friends that are loving, sensitive, hilarious, and selfless.  A special shout out to Mackinzie Rekers---she always plays hostess to GFP and myself with no complaints.  Let me tell you, we are messy, loud, and we eat a lot of snacks.  It isn't easy to house us, even if it is for 2 nights.  However, I love me some playroom-coffee talk time at the Rekers residence.  Again, I am so blessed. 

A few snapshots when they were smaller (but they are still small, because their fannies are still very squishy).








No comments:

Post a Comment