Buckets and Birdies

Buckets and Birdies
Co-Pilots for Life: Greta and Mary Katharine

Monday, March 18, 2013

While this has nothing to do with my previous post, I'm about ready to get some form of settlement from Greta's delivery.  The medical bills are piling up and I'm just still a tad pissed off enough to throw dog poo at someone.  I've also decided, after months of deep thought, the only way for me to get closure from all of this is a settlement.  Done.  Case closed.  (Literally).  After this past week's EEG, and G beginning yet another form of therapy, it is time.  Time to pay off the bills.  Time to reimburse all of our gas, driving time, late credit card payments, physical therapy fees, meals on the go (from traveling), babysitting fees, and overall TIME devoted to getting back to normal.  All of those in favor say "I."

In another word, Easter is almost here.  Should Gertie get an Easter basket?  Do I tell her about the Easter Bunny?  How do I explain the relationship between Jesus Christ and the Easter Bunny?  Should Beanie dress up like a rabbit?  Should Biscuit dress up like a baby chick?  Again, all questions that are very pressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment