Buckets and Birdies

Buckets and Birdies
Co-Pilots for Life: Greta and Mary Katharine

Monday, January 16, 2012


And I will NOT be giving GFP bananas without some other fruit. This made for an interesting weekend......not exactly movement that I wanted to see. And by movement, I mean poop. I celebrate each poopie diaper, as I know her bowels are working. Sounds stupid, but with a mom with Crohn's and a whole handful of aunts with issues, I will not side step this issue. SO, we went back to the drawing board.....prunes, pears, and spinach. Grandma Edna answered my prayers last night......a blowout that surpassed all my expectations.....up the back, down the leg, and through the onesie. Praise God, there are Angels in Heaven!

We are back on a sleep schedule after little sleep this weekend. I believe the bananas and all the auntie/uncle/cousin action kept her neurons firing on all cylinders. She already misses "Z," her special second cousin. I hope we can have a nice visit this summer in DC; Dave and I talked about a vaca to see Auntie Niecy and Uncle Miko Starshine and Auntie Mary. I think we are really going to try and do this.

Greta's newest thing is tilting her head WAY back. Another trick Z showed her this weekend. This is another move added to her busy repertoire of awesomeness.

And finally, the award show season started. Greta and I loved Charlize Theron's Dior dress and did not like Dianna Agron's laser-cut red bird thing. Yuck. To mark the occasion, Greta wore her green frog pajamas to bed.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment