Buckets and Birdies

Buckets and Birdies
Co-Pilots for Life: Greta and Mary Katharine

Friday, January 27, 2012

I was able to capture this magical moment between Papa and Button. He comes home late in the evening, usually before her last feeding. I'm trying to have him spend as much time with her at the end of the night, knowing I get the entire day with her. I am ultimately trying to avoid the "Mommy only" phase---she's done quite well up to this point. She also has not exhibited any "stranger danger." I hope this continues.

Dave and Greta will be heading up to Ft Wayne this weekend as I am hosting the next Wine Club tonight. Yep, 22 ladies in sweatpants. Should make for an interesting night. Oh, I should also mention that Greta is Napping. In her crib. Unassisted. Yep. Yesterday, she napped for 3 hours! Whoo hoo!

(Please note in the picture the ears---Greta has Dave's ears, as well as his head shape, chin, and baby soft spikes.)

No comments:

Post a Comment