Buckets and Birdies

Buckets and Birdies
Co-Pilots for Life: Greta and Mary Katharine

Thursday, September 8, 2011

3 Months


My little corn muffin-unicorn button is 3 months old! Time flies......

Greta now weighs 13.2 pounds and is doing great! Her head is still healing---the neurologist is very optimistic that she will continue to demonstrate normal behavior. Greta LOVES her floor gym, "watching" television, when anyone will sing to her and make silly sounds, staring at Biscuit, and taking walks. She continues to enjoy her time outside-----she'd much rather be outside than inside, I'm sure. We have ourselves a great baby. She never cries and sleeps like a champ. We are very fortunate to have such a nice girl. Seriously.

**(Yes, her one-piece ensemble DOES have lambs on it. Greta loves clothing that is soft----I'm sure she is mine because she took one look at denim overalls and gave me the stink eye. I'm breeding her to love sweatpants and other forms of "lounge wear." I refuse to put her in tulle, animals prints, hot pink anything, and any form of clothing that Teresa from the Real Housewives of New Jersey would dress her daughters in....)

1 comment:

  1. Ha! Mark has banned the animal prints too- I agree, but I bet I eat my words one of these days...

    ReplyDelete