Buckets and Birdies

Buckets and Birdies
Co-Pilots for Life: Greta and Mary Katharine

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Greta's Noggin Part III

We will be traveling up to Indy to see Dr. O'Donnell, Greta's neurologist tomorrow. I am anxious to hear what she has to say about Greta's "blister" as I call it---it really is, minus the grossness that comes with such a label. She has been totally normal for the last few days---I think maybe is she approaching another growth spurt, as she has been sleeping quite a bit during the day. I'm not complaining, but I would like her to stay small like the baby unicorn she truly is.

**On a side note, I'm watching Along Came Polly right now (as I blog). This movie is frigging hilarious. "Mazol, mazol. Good things, good things." (Gotta love Alec Baldwin in any role he's playing.)

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully you get some reassurance today- I'm betting that little Greta is doing just fine because her mommy is taking wonderful care of her!

    ReplyDelete