Buckets and Birdies

Buckets and Birdies
Co-Pilots for Life: Greta and Mary Katharine

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I am a bad mom because

a) My camera's memory card is full. Full memory card? No pictures.

b) I just went into Greta's room (she is suppose to be asleep) and she was playing with her sucky (pacifier), ready to launch it out of her crib while simultaneously kicking her legs up and down and petting her white unicorn. This is not sleeping.

c) I haven't blogged in days. To be honest, I just want to be a vegetable for the next day to recover from the hours of car riding.

d) Greta's pediatrician thinks I'm nuts. I demanded she be seen today, convinced she had another ear infection. No dice. Just teething. I hate teething WORSE than a poopy Category 5 blowout. YA HEARD ME.

e) In light of all these complaints, Greta did go in her airplane swing for the first time. A priceless, memorable moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment