Buckets and Birdies

Buckets and Birdies
Co-Pilots for Life: Greta and Mary Katharine

Tuesday, May 29, 2012


A flashback to Greta's youth.  She was about 10 days old.  Her ducktail is no longer thriving (as seen above), though her baby bird spikes are still in full effect. 

**I would like to make a shout-out to Katie Ketner Rieffenberger, who is currently vacationing in Hawai'i right now.  We are no longer friends until you come back to the armpit of the world, also know as, The Midwest.  I hope you DON'T meet Don Ho's family, drink a million pina coladas, and NOT catch ten on your first wave.  Peace and love.

1 comment:

  1. Ha! Thanks for the shout-out :) I'm back, so we can resume our friendship...I didn't do any of the things that you hoped I didn't do, so I hope you forgive me for escaping Saginaw for a bit! I've cried approximately 6 times now because the trip is over...why do vacations have to end???

    ReplyDelete