Buckets and Birdies

Buckets and Birdies
Co-Pilots for Life: Greta and Mary Katharine

Wednesday, May 23, 2012




Minivans with extra fab key are great....here's why:  When GFP falls asleep in her carseat, Momma Carrie can keep the car running, lock the door, and continue on with her house chores knowing her GFP won't be hijacked.

Minivans with comfy seats are great....here's why.  My fat ass can rest nicely while I navigate the mean streets of Btown.  Check yo' self before you wreck yo' self, son.

Minivans with great suspension are great....here's why.  It takes me back to the days of high school when I would partake in doobie smack joint hits with friends in their minivans, enjoying the scenery, as if I was a penguin, floating on a cloud.  Que the Pink Floyd.

(The Subaru, affectionately named #19 for the great Steve Yzerman, was sadly injured in a car accident last week, at the hand of an old man who can barely see.   She is getting some Botox and fillers this week.  In the mean time, old man river's insurance company has hooked me up with a minivan.  I love it.  I'm riding in style.  I blasted ( at a safe volume) some Tribe in my ride while driving home from Enterprise yesterday.  Cool?  No.  Comfortable?  Yes.)

1 comment:

  1. I'm a little jealous...I honestly look forward to the day that we purchase a minivan!

    ReplyDelete