Buckets and Birdies

Buckets and Birdies
Co-Pilots for Life: Greta and Mary Katharine

Friday, February 17, 2012

Clearly, Greta has been greatly affected by the recent passing of Whitney Houston. I often see her "singing her praises" to the lost star, and I suppose I need to "comfort" her more during these moments. One way I know Greta is reeling, when she is clearly expressing her remorse and sadness, showing lots of "Mariah Hand," which Whitney was also known for (and the sweating). A comparative analyses:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00cHTEM9E-g


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCR69I876sQ

What do you think? Oh, did I mention that Greta prefers Adele over both Mariah and Whitney? Greta does have taste, THOUGH I will surely have to introduce her to the REAL Mariah (gospel choir, frolicking through a field with pigtails followed by hot male dancers, romping through snow in a lame red snow suit).

Happy Friday!

(Needless to say, we will NOT be watching/following/tweeting the Whitney funeral. I'm sure I have a closet to clean.)

No comments:

Post a Comment