Buckets and Birdies

Buckets and Birdies
Co-Pilots for Life: Greta and Mary Katharine

Monday, February 13, 2012

I am proud to say that I successfully made a trip to Target with TWO children, under the age of 1, with NO meltdowns or blowouts. I usually watch my friend Becky's son, Owen, on Mondays. I was feeling like a prisoner in my house today, so I plotted to get the babies BOTH fed, changed, and cleaned up before our trip to Target. Thankfully, they both fell asleep in the car, and continued to sleep during our visit. I had a nice woman come up to me, offering me congratulations on my two babies. I received some dirty looks, and some heartfelt smiles. All in all, it was a good day at Target. Sadly, I was only going in there for 3 items, and I walked out with $92 worth of merchandise (but limited to lightbulbs, a nightlight, coffee, and a new hairbrush).

I am trying to teach Owen how to be a super mellow baby like Greta. She wrote the book on being a "chill baby." Now, if I can just get Greta to STAY asleep tonight, that'd be PERFECT.

No comments:

Post a Comment