Buckets and Birdies

Buckets and Birdies
Co-Pilots for Life: Greta and Mary Katharine

Tuesday, February 14, 2012


I don't recommend "sorting" or "organizing" baby clothes that your child has grown out of. Not only was I almost a blubbering fool, folding Greta's baby clothes, but I'm looking at her in her johnny jumper thing (going nuts) wondering how she has grown so much. No joke, the onesie we brought her home in is basically the size of a toddler sock. Now, she is comfortably wearing size 9-12 months, "talks" up a storm, and no longer likes falling asleep over my shoulder. TEAR........NOW, I am definitely not dumb enough to go and get preggo right away, but it makes me miss having such a tiny little niblet around.....maybe I'll go to the Humane Society and get my fill of baby magic for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment