Buckets and Birdies

Buckets and Birdies
Co-Pilots for Life: Greta and Mary Katharine

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

So yet another day has passed with our little Greta Button being under the weather. Her cough seems to be going away, but the runny nose is still in full effect. We took a nice afternoon bathies today, in an effort to help relax her and clear the gunk from her nose. It helped quite a bit---before the bath, I also fed her some chicken broth. She enjoyed that very much (definitely NOT the noodles, surprisingly.) I found this great herbal balm at CVS that is used like a menthol rub, without the harsh chemicals. Not only does she smell good, but her skin is VERY softies. :)

On a side note, while Greta was enjoying her bathies, I noticed that the tub is actually a jacuzzi. SO, while she was napping, I decided to fill the whole thing up, added a cup of bleach, and let the jets go for about 15 minutes. One word: DISGUSTING. I never cleaned the jacuzzi portion, because we never use it. Now I know why. GROSS. But, it is clean and now Greta's fanny does not need to come in contact with jacuzzi hose germs.

I am debating whether to go up to Indy to the Superbowl village. As I mentioned before, I am determined to see Jim Schwartz, and I know he is there!

1 comment:

  1. Go!!! Strap Greta onto you and find him!! And be safe :)

    ReplyDelete